Another project, another logo. So excited to start on my college radio journey!
the realization that I have to apply to grad school by early November of this year is crazy exciting/terrifying.
Developed my second roll of film. Here are some of the best :) I’m feeling pretty awesome about all this!
taken with the La Sardina camera with 100 iso film
Made these with Claudia and they were divine!
Lemon Ricotta Hotcakes, Four Seasons Hotel New York
1½ cups (325 ml) ricotta cheese
½ cup (125 ml) melted butter, cooled
½ cup (125 ml) all-purpose flour
¼ cup (60 ml) sugar
½ tsp (2 ml) salt
2 tbsp (30 ml) grated lemon zest
Butter, for griddle or pan
1. Separate the egg whites from the yolks.
2. In a large bowl, combine the egg yolks, ricotta cheese and melted butter.
3. In a separate bowl, combine the flour, sugar, salt and lemon zest. Slowly add to the ricotta mixture.
4. In another bowl, whip the egg whites until they form firm peaks. Fold the egg whites gently into the batter, until just combined.
5. Over medium heat, lightly butter a griddle or non-stick pan. Ladle in a spoonful of batter to form small hot cakes and cook until golden brown on both sides.
Top with powdered sugar and blackberries… enjoy!
Robert is Here farm adventure with Taiwo
Finally developed my first roll of film from Boston.
taken using the La Sardina Lomography Camera and 100 iso film